Employment Application (Complete)
How to submit an application:
- Review the Employment Checklist FIRST (link can be found above).
- Download the Job Application and save it to your desktop OR print the job application (link above). You may also apply in-person.
- Follow the Instructions listed on the application.
- Review your application before submitting.
- Submitting can be done by snail mail to : L'Arche Erie, Inc., Attention: Human Resources Department, 3745 West 12th Street, Erie, PA 16505 OR you can email it to email@example.com by attaching your completed application.
Please click on the job title(s) below to view the posting.
L'Arche Erie, Inc. requires all employees to have a current driver's license. If you do not have a current driver's license, please DO NOT complete the application.
A physical examination and a drug screening will be required. Must have a High School diploma or equivalent GED.
For more information, please contact Sara Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (814) 452-2065.
Engaging in our diverse cultures, working together toward a more human society.
L'Arche communities are places where those with disabilities, (core members) and those who share life with them (assistants) live together in a faith-based community. Experience with individuals with disabilities is not a requirement. For us, some of the most important criteria are an open heart, willingness to learn, commitment to personal growth, and belief in and value of every person.
The role of assistant can vary each day, and most people find their time in a L'Arche community to be life-giving, challenging, and fun. What follows is a general description of the assistant role. *Click job title above for a more in-depth job description.
• 18 year old minimum and have a valid driver’s license
• Interest in living in a faith community
• Desire to work with individuals with disabilities
• Creativity, flexibility, attention to detail and ability to organize time
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage. 403B Plan with employer match.
L'Arche Erie, Inc. is an EOE.