Did you know we are funded 95% by the local, state and federal government? Check out our Form 990 and recent Audit. With continued funding cuts, we are connecting with the greater community in which we live, to inform others about who we are. We want more people to have the opportunity to partner with us and become part of the transformation of hearts hearts through simply creating home. We reveal the gifts of all people in a more human society.
- Send members on a spiritual retreat.
- Provide a safe home for people with intellectual disabilities.
- Encourage members to travel and enjoy extracurricular activities.
- Care for people with intellectual disabilities, not only in the Erie, PA but in third-world countries, too.
Donate now, and you’ll be part of all this.
L’Arche Erie respects the privacy of donors. We safeguard the confidentiality of your information and it will not be sold, rented or exchanged. If you wish to remain anonymous, please leave a note saying so. If you have questions concerning donating, please contact Kevin Forte by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (814) 452-2065 x230.
Donate by cash or check
Mail all checks to:
3745 W 12th St. Erie, PA 16505
- Ongoing pledge support, through joining our Friendship Circle (recurring monthly gift) or check/cash. Find our online gift form here: L’Arche Erie Online Donation Form
- Estate Planning by donating to our Endowment for perpetual donations or Planned Giving.
- Register at GoodSearch, www.goodsearch.com, support LArche – Erie, and sign-in daily for a penny to come to us for every legitimate search. Search, shop, dine, play, watch, travel and give your opinion; this WILL make a difference!
For more information about any of the above suggestions, please contact Kevin Forte at 452-2065 x230.